*Is Happy*
May. 15th, 2009 11:11 amYayy!!
So, finally, I got my HBB story going :D and as of today I have
which does not mean half the fic is done, but it's still good!!! I've also made me a banner for this story, I might change it around a bit before it's posted with the story, but I like it, and having a banner usually helps me with the writing

And, as if that wasn't enough, I also worked on my xchange fic for hp_porninthesun. Big yay for the muse!! I finally got to the actual porn!
Well, it's time to go to class now, no more skipping for me!
Bye *waves*
So, finally, I got my HBB story going :D and as of today I have
And, as if that wasn't enough, I also worked on my xchange fic for hp_porninthesun. Big yay for the muse!! I finally got to the actual porn!
Well, it's time to go to class now, no more skipping for me!
Bye *waves*
no subject
Date: 2009-05-16 02:41 am (UTC)